Friday, October 8, 2010

Scrappy Pincushion Swap Received!!!!

OH MY GOD! I don't mean to gush but did you see what was waiting for me when I got home tonight?

Scrappy Pincushion Swap Received!!!

Am I the luckiest girl in the world or what? I've experienced a windfall this week between the SavVy {Seasons} Swap and the Scrappy Pincushion Swap. I came home tonight, after a long day, and not feeling to well to boot, to find the package I have been waiting for sitting on the counter. All it took was a peek at the return address and when I spied Natalie's name I started giggling like a little girl. I knew exactly what was inside.

Scrappy Pincushion Swap Received!

As soon as I saw Natalie post a picture of Freddy on the Flickr group I fell in love. I thought, if this is for me, she has me pegged! Oh please, oh please, oh please be for me. Then she posted a picture of Flor and sincerely, I thought that she made one for her and one for her swap partner, so much to mu surprise when I opened up the package and they were both in there to greet me!

IMG_0551

Not only did she create the most perfect pincushions for me EVER, but she also included so many amazing goodies. She absolutely spoiled me rotten! She was so generous with her added fabric scraps in patterns so me, pins, thread scissors, absolutely adorable trim and Freddy even comes with a detachable wrist strap. Eek!

IMG_0547

But what made this whole thing even better, Natalie of Threaded Mess is one of my blogging buddies and she's so extremely talented. It just makes this all the more special. So Natalie, my friend, I thank you from the very bottom of my heart for your thoughtfulness, generosity and friendship. You are absolutely amazing and I will cherish Freddy and Flor! Thank you for making me do a happy dance around my kitchen and confirming to my wonderful and amazing fiance that I am completely bonkers. You're the best!

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha I am grinning from ear to ear right now! I am ecstatic that you love all your goodies! I was seriously checking UPS all day to see if your package arrived. Then once it did I kept calculating the time difference and wondering if you were home yet. When you did your little happy dance was it to the music playing from your card? The cha-cha slide? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally was the music from the card! I am only sad that I got home late thanks to work and then stupid traffic. Sorry to make you sweat it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was a good swap. I have fond memories of stalking you and posting teaser photos :)

    ReplyDelete