Tuesday, October 5, 2010

IBOL Posted

Building my IBOL

Last week was crazy, let me tell you. And this week is looking like it's going to be insane too. My updates from the past week will be coming, but slowly, until I can get caught up on everything. On Thursday I had to rush to get two packages in the mail before an October 1st deadline, since I was going out of town early Friday morning. But I was able to meet both deadlines, just barely. Thankfully I was able to get my IBOL package out before the October 1st postmark and now my little gift is on it's way to help those less fortunate than I, in Iraq. If you didn't get a chance to participate this round, keep your eyes open next year. It's a really easy way to help those in need.

IBOL Ready to Go!

My package wasn't pretty, because I had to put it together rather hastily Thursday morning, but it was filled to the brim with buttons, snaps, new scissors, zippers, thread, yarn and several yards of fabric. It may be too late to create your own Bundle of Love, but it's never too late to find out more about this amazing organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment