Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Charm Swap Is In

It has been so difficult to post these last two weeks, and not for lack of projects. Thankfully there are a lot of crafty things going on lately but work has been preventing me from posting as much as I want. I am so behind I haven't even had a chance to show off the fantastic charms I received almost two weeks ago from the charm swap Erin hosted.

IMG_0580

We traded pink fabric charms and I must admit that pink is not my favorite color (although I do love a nice Hot Pink). But I stuck with the swap anyway because I knew I would be able to find something to do with them. Boy, was I surprised when I saw these little gems in my mailbox. I may actually start liking pink!

IMG_0581

And to top it off I think I have the perfect project for them. I recently joined the bee, A Dozen Quilters. They changed up their format this year and now each month someone chooses a charity near and dear to their heart and the others will make a project for that charity. This is the first month and Christy is asking each of us to make a blanket or quilt for Project Linus. I think that these pink charms will help me make a very special little girl a very special quilt of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment