Thursday, October 7, 2010

The SavVy {Seasons} Swap Received

The SavVy { Seasons } Swap Received!

I have been checking my mailbox in anticipation every night as soon as I get home counting the moments until I receive the pincushion from my partner in the Scrappy Pincushion Swap. It should be here any day now. But there was another surprise waiting for me last night. I received a package from the amazing Darci of Stitches and Scissors. Turns out this early bird was my talented secret partner in The SavVy {Seasons} Swap and she had an early special delivery for me! Just look!

IMG_0506

How lucky am I? I had asked for something in Fall colors or silver and blue for Winter / Chanukah. I love fall colors like oranges and browns and she pegged it! Just look at the yummy dark brown linen (I love linen!) she used in this gorgeous fall table runner.

IMG_0511

My wonderful and amazing fiance and I are hosting Thanksgiving at our house with both sets of parents for the first time this year and this runner is going to look amazing on our Thanksgiving table. I already have the dish towel hanging in my kitchen and I took the mug rug to work with me and it's brightening up my desk. She pegged me with the circles for sure!

IMG_0509

Thank you Darci! I love everything!

1 comment:

  1. wow you haven't gotten your pincushion yet? maybe your partner lives far away or something. I love the goodies you got from your other swap!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete