Friday, July 8, 2011

SUTK Round 2 Received

IMG_5728

The goodies just keep coming. My SUTK package hasn't arrived to it's final destination so I can't make the big reveal just yet but I did receive my package. Kristy of St. Louis Folk Victorian had me and she created a modern table runner that's just the perfect size for our dining room table.

IMG_5732

I love the Kona Coal she used on the back!

IMG_5733

The colors she used also compliment our decor really well. And she also included some awesome fabric scraps! Woot! Thanks so much Kristy! Can't wait to show it off at my next dinner party.

2 comments:

  1. Love that runner and the fabric choices; can't wait to see what you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful package. Those colours really remind me of one of the Aviary2 colourways, golden yellow and gray look so great together.

    ReplyDelete