Tuesday, June 29, 2010

July Blocks Already!

Oh my! I am so lucky! I sent out the fabrics for my wonderful and amazing fiance's "man quilt" on Wednesday and two lovely ladies from the Sewn Together Bee are already finished! Paula just informed me that she put her blocks in the mail yesterday. And Mary posted these amazing creations on our Flickr group!

Sewn together for Hollie block 1Sewn together for Hollie block 2
Mary's Amazing Blocks for Me - Photos Courtesy of Mary

I don't know about you but I think the turned out great! In fact they're better than I expected. As you know, I was nervous about how it was going to all come together, especially with the wood grain fabric as the backdrop, but so far I am liking how it is turning out. I forwarded pictures of Mary's blocks to my wonderful and amazing fiance to gauge his reaction and he really liked them! Yea! Success! I can't wait to see how the rest come out. Unfortunately I will have to wait to see them in person until the end of the month because I am on the road for work. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment