Friday, October 14, 2011

Pillow Talk Swap 6 Fabric Pulls

IMG_6697

Over the weekend I did a little fabric shopping for the latest round of the Pillow Talk Swap. I had a specific color palate in mind but I thought I might need a few more fabrics to round everything out nicely. I think I have a good handle on my partners color desires and I hope this pile of fabric floats her boat. I am still brain storming the actual design, so I don't know if I am going to go this scrappy or not but I think pulling the fabrics gets me headed in the right direction. What do you think? Anything I should remove from the pile? Should I go scrappy or edit myself down? I don't know where this pile is going to take me, but I hope it's somewhere good!

1 comment:

  1. I love this palate. I'm definitely not an expert so I won't presume to tell you to remove any fabric.
    Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete