Thursday, June 30, 2011

Little Stitches Sew-Along?

It seems like everyone I know is having babies. Seriously. Even my friends who thought they were done having babies are pregnant. Lucky for me, that means I get to dive head first into Amy Butler's "Little Stitches for Little Ones". I picked up this book a while ago because I really loved the projects in the book but I haven't really had an excuse to make any of them until now.

IMG_5591

Have you seen this book? There are some super adorable projects inside and I'm not even much of a baby person. So I'm thinking about doing a sew-along. I'm going to attempt to make every project in the book. I'll tackle one a week and share my thoughts on each project. What do you think? Does it sound interesting? Anyone want to sew along with me?

6 comments:

  1. I'm doubtful I can maintain the 1/week pace but I would love to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a challenge :) I've never even looked at this book, so I'll have to check it out and see if the projects are things I'd like to make. But, potentially, yes! I'm due in 7 weeks, so we'll have to see how much I could get done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to sew along, but I know I wouldn't be able to keep up a 1 project a week pace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the book, and it has some cute projects in it - be aware, though, I found the little baby pants to be too small to contain both baby and diaper.... It needs some adjustment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could probably do 1 a month! But I would join for some! i've had this book on my shelf for a while and really should do something from it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That baby on the cover is too cute! The sew along sounds like fun, but I'm at the high school graduation time of life, not the baby time.

    ReplyDelete