Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kitchen Goodies Swap Received!

IMG_4681

I completely lucked out in the Kitchen Goodies Swap. I also lucked out in the MMM Swap, but unfortunately I took pictures of those goodies on our point and shoot camera and I can't find the USB cord to that one so I'll update you about MMM later. As I mentioned before I joined the Kitchen Goodies swap rather randomly and at one point I was doubting my decision because I am seemingly over committed at the moment. But I am so glad I participated. Bek of [dreamfctry] sent me the most amazing package from Australia.

IMG_4682

IMG_4686

She created eight (...yes EIGHT!) beautiful linen and Echino placemats. I loved them so much that I couldn't even wait to take pictures of them - instead we immediately used two of them.

IMG_4684
Check out Bek's handstitching!

And you know who else liked them? The sweet and adorable husband. Really?! I was shocked. He is soooo super picky. He thought they were cool. We can't wait to throw a dinner party so we can use all eight at once and impress our friends.

IMG_4683

Bek also included eight matching coasters that are awesome and now permanently reside on the coffee table in our living room. Bek totally "got" me in this swap and I am thrilled she was my partner. Thank you so much Bek! We absolutely adore everything!

3 comments:

  1. wonderful package to receive - they look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nawww you're soooo sweet!!! I'm glad you like them!!! I am so excited now that i can become a follower of your blog without it be 'suspicious' hehe, i have wanted to be a follower but didn't want to give myself up!

    ReplyDelete