Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January To Do List

IMG_1779
Old Woman in a small village in the middle-of-nowhere in Myanmar (Burma)

Since I was gone for three weeks and then jumped right back into production immediately I haven't had much time for sewing and that means I've amassed quite a To Do List to start off the New Year. Some of them have a timeline, like my bee commitments, and others have a little more wiggle room. I know I won't be able to finish them all by the end of the month but hopefully I'll make a dent before February comes around. (Oh, and I didn't want to leave this post picture-less so I included a photo from Laos and one from Myanmar that we took on our honeymoon. Sorry they're not sewing related.)

To Do List
1) Wonky Cross Blocks for Natalie in the do. Good Stitches Hope Circle
2) Spiderweb Blocks for Paula in the Sewn Together Bee
3) Starflower Blocks for Krissy in the Red & Aqua 2 Bee
4) A comfort pillow in the Dozen Quilters Bee
5) Round Robin Center Block
6) Danita's Quilt for Asa
8) Plan and organize do. Good Stitches for February

IMG_1108
Monk walk in Luang Prabang, Laos

And those are just my immediate crafty commitments. I guess I better get cracking! I've also set a goal for myself to try and update my blog every week day. I have found that I really enjoy the crafty community I have met through blogs and Flickr and such and with my first year anniversary coming up I want to commit to making my blog better and keep it evolving and moving forward.

1 comment:

  1. You have beautiful pictures from your honeymoon. Congratulations on your marriage and good luck catching up on the sewing!

    ReplyDelete