Wednesday, December 1, 2010

October do. Good Stitches Quilt Top Done

Work has been insane... as usual... and I have not had a moment to pay any attention to my poor little blog. I had a nasty cold over the Thanksgiving Holiday and after hosting 14 people at our house on Thanksgiving I finally crashed on Saturday after my parents left and I left my wonderful and amazing fiance to entertain his family while I spent a majority of the day in bed. I did manage to get a few crafty things done as I was going a little stir crazy so I finished up my blocks for my October Stash Buster Quilt for the do. Good Stitches Bee. That way on Sunday I was able to get the quilt top assembled!


I really love how this quilt top came together. It's it wonderful? Each woman involved in our little {Hope} Circle did such an amazing job. I am constantly impressed by the mad skills everyone has in this Bee. If you have a moment you should check these amazing women...
I am trying to decide if I am going to back the quilt in white or in another solid color. But I know I am going to showcase the beautiful Stash Buster #2 block that Muriël made in the center of the backing. What do you think? Should I bring a solid color to the back? Or keep it white?

And be sure to check back tomorrow because I'll be having a Giveaway to celebrate my 100th post! And I'm also linking up this project at Sew and Tell Fridays hosted by Amylouwho. Check it out!

6 comments:

  1. I think you should pull out another solid color for the back but that's just me. White gets dirty so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good. I'm involved in a quilting bee and I have to make a decision by February as to what i want people to make for my block.
    I've favourited this on Flikr as a VERY good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It came together so well! You are inspiring me to join a bee!

    ReplyDelete