Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What I Did On My Summer Vacation...

320cph2010

I am finally back home, and it's about time! My poor sewing machine has been so neglected, and because I was away from home for nearly six weeks I am behind on my bee blocks for July. I can't complain too much because the last ten days I have been traveling for pleasure instead of work. I got to see some amazing things in Iceland, Denmark and Sweden but best of all, I spent four glorious days with my Cast B Family. I couldn't ask for anything better. I am just so sad that I will have to wait 1088 days until we can get this big a group of us all in the same room again.

P1000700

I can't wait until this weekend when I will have some serious time to start sewing again. But until then I thought I would share a couple pictures from my trip, then I promise back to quilting!

P1000619

P1000663

No comments:

Post a Comment