Saturday, May 1, 2010

Red & Aqua Part 2 April Blocks

Since I was away for most of the month I had to scramble when I got back to finish my bee blocks for April. In the Red & Aqua Part 2 Bee Mary wanted us to make a Strip for her Strip Quilt. I must admit I wish I had been a little more creative with this one. I like how it turned out but looking back on it I think I could have pushed the envelope a little more.

Red & Aqua Part 2 April Block #1
Strip #1

Here is some close-up on the details for the first strip.

Detail on Red & Aqua Part 2 April Block #1
Close-Up on the Details on Strip #1

I actually made two strips for her.

Red & Aqua Part 2 April Block #2
Strip #2 for Mary

More detail on the second strip.

Detail on Red & Aqua Part 2 April Block #2
Close-Up on the Details on Strip #2

No comments:

Post a Comment