Sewn Together is now full so April, Paula and I are working to get things ready so we can get this bee started. I’m very excited. April has the first month and is all geared up to get her fabric in the mail. I can’t wait to see what she has in store of us. So that’s some good news. But of course there is bad news. A few weeks ago I bought a free motion foot and a walking foot for my machine and the walking foot set me back a little. Yasmine’s quilt sandwich has been ready but I haven’t had a moment to start quilting. Well, last night my wonderful and amazing fiancé told me to have the night to myself since I’ve been working late so much. So I got home, turned on the Olympics, made a quick dinner and pulled out the sewing machine. I was able to get the new walking foot on the machine without a hitch but it’s not working properly. The quilt isn’t feeding through the machine unless I pull it through, which is making the stitch length and tension all wonky. ARUGH! I tried adjusting the tension on the machine to no avail. Sigh. Wonderful and amazing fiancé is going to try and bring the machine in for me today so it can get tuned up and they can try and get to the bottom of the problem, but that means I won’t get my machine back for a few days. There goes my plan to finish quilting Yasmine’s quilt this weekend with wonderful and amazing fiancé is out of town. ARUGH!