Friday, January 24, 2014

No apologies. No excuses. No promises.

It's been a while since I've had the time or energy to blog. And I know that isn't going to change any time soon. But I do miss it around here. So when I can, I'll pop on by. There are two really great reasons that I haven't been around lately. I'd like to introduce you to them: Vaughn (in the necktie) and Dashiel (in the bow tie) joined the world on January 2, 2014. 



I did some sewing, primarily for the babies' room, before they were born, but I didn't have stamina for much else. I got really big, really quick and between the extra weight and my huge belly I really didn't feel much like sewing. I barely had enough energy to even do any hand sewing. I promise I'll start showing some of the few things I did accomplish while I was cooking these kids soon. But for now, I'm trying to sleep when I can and lear how to juggle two little ones at the same time. No apologies. No excuses. No promises.

12 comments:

  1. Your latest projects are adorable! Congratulations! No better work in progress to keep you busy than babies, in my opinion. :) Hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery and some fabulous night's sleep at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're absolutely precious! Congratulations! Are they identical twins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, congratulations! We completely understand. I look forward to seeing pics of the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness - look at that, she sewed up some babies!!!! Wow, we are soooo impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Hollie! Sleep is definitely the priority here - after the babies of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Hollie! Your little guys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your husband have created a masterpiece! Enjoy the adventures ahead and laugh often.
    Glad you let all know of your little ones. Blessings to you and all in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Hollie! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness they are so sweet!! I didn't even know you were expecting, I've been out of it too. congrats, are they identical? So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your boys are just beautiful......love the outfits and the quilt they are lying on. Good luck with the
    sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My gosh! Those little guys are adorable. Twins sounds pretty intimidating to me, but if they looked that cute, it'd help.

    ReplyDelete